BioNews brings the biotech conference experience directly to patients.
No digital media entity or publisher covers disease-specific biotech and health conferences like BioNews Services. Each year, there are hundreds of biotech and health-related conferences, summits, and events held throughout the world, highlighting the latest research, drug development, and treatment advances for specific diseases. The work being done in the academic and private sectors in treating diseases is indeed groundbreaking, and yet, very few of these conferences are ever covered by the media, and if they are, the coverage is rarely comprehensive in scope and aimed at educating patients.
BioNews Services is the only digital news organization that offers comprehensive, on-site coverage of biotech conferences and events, presenting the latest science, research, and health updates in a format that is just as accessible to patients as it is researchers and physicians.
A Truly Comprehensive Approach
On-site event coverage by BioNews begins well before the launch of the event. Our editorial team works closely with conference and event planners to ensure the widest and most professional news coverage, and follows through until the event is concluded. Every aspect of our company, including news/editorial, social media, web tech, and multimedia, come together to plan and execute a dynamic newscast:
- An on-site conference news booth located in the center of the exhibition hall serves as a key informational hub for the entire conference. Editors, our social media team, an interview kiosk, and a large, high-definition screen broadcast the news and events in real-time for all attendees.
- Pre-conference promotion and coverage on our disease-specific websites, months in advance of the event, increases exposure and visibility for the conference.
- BioNews uses one of its relevant disease-specific websites to garner maximum exposure for the conference or event.
- News correspondents attend the conference and work with our Managing Editors to draft and publish both scientific and feature articles.
- Our social media team tweets and posts updates on every presentation.
- Professional photographers document the conference and use the photos in social media broadcasts.
- Exclusive, professionally produced video interviews allow in-depth insights into the latest research and drug development.
- Coverage is designed to engage patients, researchers and physicians alike.